Pink Passion Champagne Recipe
Free, Best, Online Pink Passion Champagne Recipe, mix the ingredients to make a great speciality drink and serve in champagne drinking glasses! CHEERS!
Facts about Pink Passion Champagne Recipe
The Pink Passion Champagne Recipe is an intoxicating drink made from this special sparkling wine. Champagne is a sparkling white wine which is made from grapes grown in the old French province of Champagne. The name of champagne derives from French and is a shortened version of 'vin de Champagne' meaning 'wine from Champagne'. Although champagne is produced in other parts of the world wine experts maintain that the term 'champagne' should only be used to refer to the wines made in the Champagne region region of France. Real French champagne is considered to be the best champagne. The most famous brands are Moët & Chandon, Laurent Perrier, Veuve Clicquot, Mumm, Bollinger, Krug and Louis Roederer Cristal Champagne. Pink champagne / rose champagne is produced either by allowing the grape juice to spend more time with the grape skins to impart a pink color to the wine, or by adding a small amount of red wine during the blending process.
How to create the best special effects with the classic Pink Passion Champagne Recipe
The following hints and tips will give you some ideas how to make the best special effects with the Pink Passion Champagne Recipe :
- Champagne should always be served ice cold in chilled drinking glasses
- Eating a strawberry with champagne brings out the great taste of the wine
- An alternative is to actually drop a raspberry into a glass of champagne and serve this instead of strawberries and champagne.
- Serve your classic Pink Passion Champagne Recipe in a flute champagne glass - or if its a cocktail drink in an unusually shaped drinking glass
- Give your glass a frosted edge by dipping the rim into lemon juice and then dipping it into sugar. Simple but effective!
- The presentation of your classic Pink Passion Champagne Recipe is all important! Add colorful decorations to cocktail drinking glasses by adding drink umbrellas, swizzle sticks, paper flowers, straws, sparklers and serve on drink coasters! These decorations are all cheap and easy to obtain
- Place on drink coasters and use slices of fruit to decorate drinking glasses and add a twist to your classic Pink Passion Champagne Recipe
Calories in Champagne
The calorie count in 1 Glass (120.0 g) / 4 oz is as follows:
- Calories in 1 Glass (120.0 g) / 4oz = 90 Calories
French Champagne Brands
The following French brands are produced by some of the best champagne houses. The following list of these brands provide details of when the house was established.
- 1743: Claude Moët founded the House of Moët. Jean-Rémy Moët handed the house over to his son and his son-in-law, Pierre-Gabriel Chandon de Briailles. It then took on the Moët & Chandon name
- 1776: Louis Roederer founded
- 1812: Laurent Perrier house established
- 1818: Veuve Clicquot house was founded
- 1827: The Mumm Brothers established the house of Mumm
- 1829: Bollinger was founded
- 1843: Johann-Joseph Krug founded the Krug house
- 1876: Louis Roederer Cristal was created for Tsar Alexander II
Have fun at weddings and Christmas and try out the Pink Passion Champagne Recipe. The following table provides a list of champagne bottles and the names associated with the different sizes of champagne bottles which are great for weddings, Christmas and other special occasions:
Quarter Bottle: Quarter Bottle = 0.2 litres
Half Bottle: Half Bottle = 0.375 litres
Bottle: 1 Bottle = 0.75 litres
Jereboam : A Jereboam is equivalent to 4 bottles = 3 litres
Rehoboam: A Rehoboam is equivalent to 6 bottles = 4.5 litres
Methuselah: A Methuselah is equivalent to 8 bottles = 6 litres
Salmanazar: A Salmanazar is equivalent to 12 bottles = 9 litres
Balthazar: A Balthazar is equivalent to 16 bottles = 12 litres
Nebuchadnezzar: A Nebuchadnezzar is equivalent to 20 bottles of champagne = 15 litres
Quantities and Proportions
Quantities of ingredients tend to cause confusion - no problem, just use the correct proportions of each ingredient to create the best authentic & original recipe! You can use a thimble, cup or even a pitcher ( if you are making this recipe for a group or a crowd for a wedding or Christmas ) when you make a Pink Passion Champagne Recipe! The following simple guidelines will also help with the different quantities referred to in authentic & original recipes:
- 1 oz (ounce) equals 2 tbsp (tablespoons)
- 1 shot equals 1½ oz (ounces)
- 1 cup equals 8 oz (ounces)
- 30ml equals 1 oz
Exercise your bartending skills, use decorations and unusual drinking glasses and drink coasters to become the bartender of your own personal bar which serves
Pink Passion Champagne Recipe!