Mulled Wine Christmas Recipe
Free, Best, Online Mulled Wine Christmas Recipe, mix the ingredients to make a great traditional, festive drink!
MERRY CHRISTMAS! CHEERS!
How to make Mulled Wine
The following instructions detail how to make the Mulled Wine Christmas Recipe:
- Mix the red wine, spices, cloves, and cinnamon sticks together over a medium heat
- Add sugar and heat thoroughly until the sugar dissolves, but do not allow to boil!
- Allow the mixture to 'sit' for 10 minutes
- Strain the mixture through a clean cloth
- Add the Orange and Lemon juice
- Cover and slowly simmer for 30 minutes over a low heat
- Add the orange and lemon slices
- Serve hot
Drink Recipes for the Festive Season
Everyone loves to have fun and celebrate with a speciality drink on this special occasion - its the season for Christmas parties. Types of liquor contained in alcoholic drink recipes for Christmas parties might include gin, vodka, brandy, rum, wine, whisky, champagne and many more. The most popular alcoholic drink recipes for Christmas parties are unusual cocktails or hot toddies. Learn how to make a traditional mulled wine - perfect drink for the festive season. Brighten up the festive season and bring some Yule tide cheer by serving fun drink recipes which feature a colorful and festive presentation accompanied by tropical fruits, crushed ice, umbrellas, sparklers and paper flowers. So have some festive fun and celebrate with this great, festive Mulled Wine Christmas Recipe!
Quantities and Proportions of Christmas Drinks
Quantities of ingredients tend to cause confusion - no problem, just use the correct proportions of each ingredient to create the best authentic & original recipe! You can use a thimble, cup or even a pitcher ( if you are making this recipe for a group or a crowd ) when you make a Mulled Wine Christmas Recipe! The following simple guidelines will also help with the different quantities referred to in authentic & original recipes:
- 1 oz (ounce) equals 2 tbsp (tablespoons)
- 1 shot equals 1½ oz (ounces)
- 1 cup equals 8 oz (ounces)
- 30ml equals 1 oz
Exercise your traditional bartending skills, become the bartender of your own personal festive bar and
make the Mulled Wine Christmas Recipe!