Cosmopolitan Cocktail Recipe
Free, Best, Online Cosmopolitan Cocktail Recipe, mix the ingredients to make a great speciality drink! CHEERS!
Cosmopolitan Cocktail Recipe
A Cosmopolitan Cocktail Recipe is a typical cocktail which is a beverage containing a mixture of intoxicating alcohol or liquor combined with other ingredients such as fruit juices or mixers. The Cosmopolitan Cocktail Recipe is ideally served with an exotic and colorful presentation, accompanied by tropical fruits, crushed ice, umbrellas, sparklers, paper flowers etc. This Speciality cocktail recipe is free and perfect for any Bar to mix a popular Summer drink. Our list of cocktail recipe names provides a great Menu for these exotic and tropical drinks.
How to make the best special effects with the classic Cosmopolitan Cocktail Recipe
The following hints and tips will give you some ideas how to make the best special effects with the Cosmopolitan Cocktail Recipe:
- Serve your classic Cosmopolitan Cocktail Recipe in unusually shaped drinking glasses. Give your drinking glasses a frosted edge by dipping the rim into Lemon juice and then dipping it into sugar. Simple but effective drinking glasses! Put the drinking glasses on colorful drink coasters.
- The presentation of your classic Cosmopolitan Cocktail Recipe is all important! Add colorful decorations and drinking glasses - drink umbrellas, swizzle sticks, paper flowers, drink coasters, straws and even sparklers! Drinking glasses, drink coasters and decorations are all cheap and easy to obtain
- Add some straws - just cut them up for small drinking glasses and place on a drink coaster!
- Use cocktail sticks to twist or skewer fruits and place on the rim of drinking glasses
- Place on drink coasters and use slices of fruit to decorate drinking glasses and add a twist to your classic Cosmopolitan Cocktail Recipe
- Add crushed ice - To make crushed ice just place your ice cubes in a plastic bag and crush the ice with a heavy object
This Speciality cocktail recipe is free and perfect for any Bar to mix a popular Summer drink. Our list of cocktail recipe names provides a great Menu for these exotic and tropical drinks.
Quantities and Proportions
Quantities of ingredients tend to cause confusion - no problem, just use the correct proportions of each ingredient to create the best authentic & original recipe! You can use a thimble, cup or even a pitcher ( if you are making this recipe for a group or a crowd ) when you make a Cosmopolitan Cocktail Recipe! The following simple guidelines will also help with the different quantities referred to in authentic & original recipes:
- 1 oz (ounce) equals 2 tbsp (tablespoons)
- 1 shot equals 1½ oz (ounces)
- 1 cup equals 8 oz (ounces)
This Speciality Cosmopolitan cocktail recipe is free and perfect for any Bar to mix a popular Summer drink.
Our list of cocktail recipe names provides a great Menu for these exotic and tropical drinks.
Exercise your bartending skills, use decorations and unusual drinking glasses and drink coasters to become the bartender of your own personal bar
which serves Cosmopolitan Cocktail Recipe!