Florida Punch Recipe
Free, Best, Online Florida Punch Recipe, mix the ingredients to make a great speciality drink! CHEERS!
Facts about Florida Punch Recipe - a Cognac based drink
Florida Punch Recipe is an intoxicating beverage. There are many brands of Cognac and the most popular cognac brands include Courvoisier, Landy, Hennessy ( commonly mis-spelt as Hennessey), Martell, Moyet, Remy Martin and Hine cognacs. Cognac is a fine grape brandy produced in the Charente and Charente-Maritime areas of Western France and is named for the town of Cognac which is in this French locality, to the north of Bordeaux. Cognac is double distilled from fermented grape juice and aged in oak barrels which mellows it and provides its color, aroma and flavor. For additional information and other drink recipes containing Cognac please click the following link:
Facts about Cognac
The calorie count in Cognac is as follows: Calorie in Cognac: 1oz Cognac = 64 Calories in 80 Proof. Cognac brands include Courvoisier, Landy, Hennessy (Hennessey), Martell, Moyet, Remy Martin & Hine. The primary grape varieties used in making Cognac are Colombard, Ugni Blanc and Folle Blanche. Armagnac is from the Gascony area of France. Cognac has a golden or brown color has been aged in oak casks, a process called single barrel ageing. The classification used for cognac is:
- X.O (Extra Old) is at least 6 years old
- V.S.O.P (Very Superior Old Pale) is at least 5 years old
- V.S.(Very Special) is at least 3 years old
How to create the best special effects with the classic Florida Punch Recipe
The following hints and tips will give you some ideas how to make the best special effects with the Florida Punch Recipe. :
- Serve your classic Florida Punch Recipe in unusually shaped drinking glasses. Give your drinking glasses a frosted edge by dipping the rim into Lemon juice and then dipping it into sugar. Simple but effective drinking glasses! Put the drinking glasses on colorful drink coasters.
- The presentation of your classic Florida Punch Recipe is all important! Add colorful decorations and drinking glasses - drink umbrellas, swizzle sticks, paper flowers, drink coasters, straws and even sparklers! Drinking glasses, drink coasters and decorations are all cheap and easy to obtain
- Add some straws - just cut them up for small drinking glasses and place on a drink coaster!
- Use cocktail sticks to twist or skewer fruits and place on the rim of drinking glasses
- Place on drink coasters and use slices of fruit to decorate drinking glasses and add a twist to your classic Florida Punch Recipe
- Add crushed ice - To make crushed ice just place your ice cubes in a plastic bag and crush the ice with a heavy object
Quantities and Proportions
Quantities of ingredients tend to cause confusion - no problem, just use the correct proportions of each ingredient to create the best authentic & original recipe! You can use a thimble, cup or even a pitcher ( if you are making this recipe for a group or a crowd ) when you make a Florida Punch Recipe! The following simple guidelines will also help with the different quantities referred to in authentic & original recipes:
- 1 oz (ounce) equals 2 tbsp (tablespoons)
- 1 shot equals 1˝ oz (ounces)
- 1 cup equals 8 oz (ounces)
- 30ml equals 1 oz
Exercise your bartending skills, use decorations and unusual drinking glasses and drink coasters to become the bartender of your own personal bar which serves
Florida Punch Recipe!