Golf Cocktail Drink Recipe
Free, Best, Online Golf Cocktail Recipe, mix the ingredients to make a great speciality drink! CHEERS!Facts about Golf Cocktail Recipe - a Gin based drink
Golf Cocktail Drink Recipe is an intoxicating gin based beverage. The word 'Gin' derives from the Old French word 'geneva' meaning juniper. It is a colorless alcoholic liquor which was originally distilled, or redistilled, from rye and adding juniper berries as flavoring. Other flavoring, or aromatics, were also added such as anise, caraway seeds, or angelica root. How to create the best special effects with the classic Golf Cocktail Drink Recipe
The following hints and tips will give you some ideas how to make the best special effects with the Golf Cocktail exotic recipe :
- Serve your classic Golf Cocktail speciality recipe in unusually shaped drinking glasses. Give your drinking glasses a frosted edge by dipping the rim into Lemon juice and then dipping it into sugar. Simple but effective drinking glasses! Put the drinking glasses on colorful drink coasters.
- The presentation of your classic Golf Cocktail speciality recipe is all important! Add colorful decorations and drinking glasses - drink umbrellas, swizzle sticks, paper flowers, drink coasters, straws and even sparklers! Drinking glasses, drink coasters and decorations are all cheap and easy to obtain
- Add some straws - just cut them up for small drinking glasses and place on a drink coaster!
- Use cocktail sticks to twist or skewer fruits and place on the rim of drinking glasses
- Place on drink coasters and use slices of fruit to decorate drinking glasses and add a twist to your classic Golf Cocktail Drink Recipe
- Add crushed ice - To make crushed ice just place your ice cubes in a plastic bag and crush the ice with a heavy object
Quantities and Proportions
Quantities of ingredients tend to cause confusion - no problem, just use the correct proportions of each ingredient to create the best authentic & original recipe! You can use a thimble, cup or even a pitcher ( if you are making this recipe for a group or a crowd ) when you make a Golf Cocktail from an easy to make recipe! The following simple guidelines will also help with the different quantities referred to in authentic & original recipes:
- 1 oz (ounce) equals 2 tbsp (tablespoons)
- 1 shot equals 1½ oz (ounces)
- 1 cup equals 8 oz (ounces)
- 30ml equals 1 oz
Exercise your bartending skills, use decorations and unusual drinking glasses and drink coasters to become the bartender of your own personal bar which serves
Gin based Golf Cocktail from an easy to make recipe!