Orange Sunset Drink Recipe
Free, Best, Online Orange Sunset Recipe, mix the ingredients to make a great speciality drink! CHEERS!
Facts about Orange Sunset Recipe - a Gin based drink
Orange Sunset Drink Recipe is an intoxicating gin based beverage. The word 'Gin' derives from the Old French word 'geneva' meaning juniper. It is a colorless alcoholic liquor which was originally distilled, or redistilled, from rye and adding juniper berries as flavoring. Other flavoring, or aromatics, were also added such as anise, caraway seeds, or angelica root.
Facts about Gin
The calorie count in gin is as follows: Calorie in Gin: 1oz Gin = 64 Calories in 80 Proof Gin. There are several different types of best Gin which can be purchased under each specific brand name. The most famous gin types brands are:
How to create the best special effects with the classic Orange Sunset Drink Recipe
Tanqueray Gin - Tanqueray Gin dates back to 1830 when Charles Tanqueray produced a recipe of botanicals and became a London dry Gin distiller
Hendricks Gin - Hendricks Gin is produced in Girvan, Ayrshire, Scotland. The Hendricks recipe dates back to the 1800's
Gordons Gin - Gordons Gin dates back to 1769 when a Scot called Alexander Gordon developed the recipe
- Beefeater Gin - The secret recipe for Beefeater gin dates back to 1820 and was developed in a distillery by James Burrough
Plymouth Gin - Plymouth Gin' is produced by Plymouth, Coates & Co at the Black Friars Distillery in Plymouth, England. The recipe dates back to 1793.
Bombay Sapphire Gin - Bombay Sapphire Gin' is produced by the Bombay Spirits Company, Ltd. which have been established since 1761
The following hints and tips will give you some ideas how to make the best special effects with the Orange Sunset exotic recipe :
- Serve your classic Orange Sunset speciality recipe in unusually shaped drinking glasses. Give your drinking glasses a frosted edge by dipping the rim into Lemon juice and then dipping it into sugar. Simple but effective drinking glasses! Put the drinking glasses on colorful drink coasters.
- The presentation of your classic Orange Sunset speciality recipe is all important! Add colorful decorations and drinking glasses - drink umbrellas, swizzle sticks, paper flowers, drink coasters, straws and even sparklers! Drinking glasses, drink coasters and decorations are all cheap and easy to obtain
- Add some straws - just cut them up for small drinking glasses and place on a drink coaster!
- Use cocktail sticks to twist or skewer fruits and place on the rim of drinking glasses
- Place on drink coasters and use slices of fruit to decorate drinking glasses and add a twist to your classic Orange Sunset Drink Recipe
- Add crushed ice - To make crushed ice just place your ice cubes in a plastic bag and crush the ice with a heavy object
Quantities and Proportions
Quantities of ingredients tend to cause confusion - no problem, just use the correct proportions of each ingredient to create the best authentic & original recipe! You can use a thimble, cup or even a pitcher ( if you are making this recipe for a group or a crowd ) when you make a Orange Sunset from an easy to make recipe! The following simple guidelines will also help with the different quantities referred to in authentic & original recipes:
- 1 oz (ounce) equals 2 tbsp (tablespoons)
- 1 shot equals 1½ oz (ounces)
- 1 cup equals 8 oz (ounces)
- 30ml equals 1 oz
Exercise your bartending skills, use decorations and unusual drinking glasses and drink coasters to become the bartender of your own personal bar which serves
Gin based Orange Sunset from an easy to make recipe!