Blue Curacao Liqueur Recipe
Free, Best, Online Blue Curacao Liqueur Recipe, mix the ingredients to make a great speciality drink! CHEERS!
What is a Liqueur?
Liqueurs are sweet alcoholic drinks which are flavoured with a variety of different ingredients and come in a variety of different colors and included in other drinks such as the Blue Curacao Liqueur Recipe. The Alcoholic content of liqueurs is not generally a distinctive feature of these speciality drinks. Most liqueurs have a lower alcohol content than spirits between 15% - 30% although some have a much higher alcohol content up to 55%. The name 'liqueur' derives from the Latin word 'liquifacere' which means to melt or dissolve - the flavorings used to make liqueurs, such as contained in the Blue Curacao Liqueur Recipe, are dissolved. A Liqueur drink might be flavored from a variety of flavors from fruits, herbs, spices, flowers, seeds, nuts, roots, plants, barks, eggs and cream. For additional information and other drink recipes containing this famous liqueur please click the following link:
How to serve the Blue Curacao Liqueur Recipe
Liqueurs are made in nearly every country of the world and come in a variety of different flavors and colors. This makes every liqueur drink, such as Blue Curacao Liqueur Recipe, an extremely versatile drink. The Blue Curacao Liqueur Recipe can be served:
Straight up - Perfect as after dinner drinks and usually served at room temperature
On the rocks - If a cold drink is preferred liqueurs can be chilled and served over ice cubes or mixed with crushed ice
Served with coffee
Liqueurs, such as the Blue Curacao Liqueur Recipe, can be mixed with cream or other mixers to create some really good and extremely colorful liqueur cocktails
Rainbow Liqueur Drinks - Floating Liqueurs
Ever wondered how bartenders create those unusual rainbow effects when making cocktails? They use a method called 'Floating liqueurs' which is achieved by 'floating' a measure of liqueur in a glass by pouring it slowly over an inverted spoon or down a glass rod on top of previous layers. This creates a rainbow effect in a glass when using different colored liqueurs or cordials. Liqueurs are sometimes referred to as Cordials, which causes some confusion. In America a cordial mean a sweet, syrup like alcoholic beverage. However, in the UK a cordial means a non-alcoholic, sweet, syrupy drink!
How to create the best special effects making Blue Curacao Liqueur Recipe
The following hints and tips will give you some ideas how to make the best special cocktail effects with the Blue Curacao Liqueur Recipe :
- Serve your classic Blue Curacao Liqueur Recipe in unusually shaped drinking glasses. Give your drinking glasses a frosted edge by dipping the rim into Lemon juice and then dipping it into sugar. Simple but effective drinking glasses! Put the drinking glasses on colorful drink coasters.
- The presentation of your classic Blue Curacao Liqueur Recipe is all important! Add colorful decorations and drinking glasses - drink umbrellas, swizzle sticks, paper flowers, drink coasters, straws and even sparklers! Drinking glasses, drink coasters and decorations are all cheap and easy to obtain
- Add some straws - just cut them up for small drinking glasses and place on a drink coaster!
- Use cocktail sticks to twist or skewer fruits and place on the rim of drinking glasses
- Place on drink coasters and use slices of fruit to decorate drinking glasses and add a twist to your classic Blue Curacao Liqueur Recipe
- Add crushed ice - To make crushed ice just place your ice cubes in a plastic bag and crush the ice with a heavy object
Quantities and Proportions of ingredients in the Blue Curacao Liqueur Recipe
Quantities of ingredients tend to cause confusion - no problem, just use the correct proportions of each ingredient to create the best authentic & original Blue Curacao Liqueur Recipe ! You can use a thimble, cup or even a pitcher ( if you are making this recipe for a group or a crowd ) when you make a cocktail! The following simple guidelines will also help with the different quantities referred to in other cocktail recipes:
- 1 oz (ounce) equals 2 tbsp (tablespoons) or 3 cl (centilitres)
- 30ml equals 1 oz
- 1 shot equals 3 tbsp (tablespoons) or 1½ oz (ounces) or 45 ml (millilitres)
- 1 cup equals 8 oz (ounces) or 24 cl (centilitres) or 240 ml (millilitres)
Exercise your bartending skills, use decorations and unusual drinking glasses and drink coasters to become the bartender of your own personal bar which serves
a great Blue Curacao Liqueur Recipe!
Blue Curacao Liqueur Recipe
- Download the Free, Online Blue Curacao Liqueur Recipe
- How to make the Blue Curacao Liqueur Recipe
- List of ingredients, instructions and proportions
- Easy to follow Blue Curacao Liqueur Recipe Recipe
- Learn how to make Blue Curacao Liqueur Recipe
- Mix a cocktail of using some great flavors & recipes
- Liqueur drinks have a variety of flavors including fruits, herbs, spices, flowers, seeds, nuts, roots, plants, barks, eggs and cream.