Amarula Cocktail Recipe
Free, Best, Online Amarula Cocktail Recipe, mix the ingredients to make a great speciality drink! CHEERS!
What is a Liqueur?
The alcoholic drink Amarula is a liqueur made from the fruit of the African Amarula tree combined with cream. Liqueurs are sweet alcoholic drinks which are flavoured with a variety of different ingredients and come in a variety of different colors and included in other drinks such as the Amarula Cocktail Recipe. The Alcoholic content of liqueurs is not generally a distinctive feature of these speciality drinks. Most liqueurs have a lower alcohol content than spirits between 15% - 30% although some have a much higher alcohol content up to 55%. The name 'liqueur' derives from the Latin word 'liquifacere' which means to melt or dissolve - the flavorings used to make liqueurs, such as contained in the Amarula Cocktail Recipe, are dissolved. A Liqueur drink might be flavored from a variety of flavors from fruits, herbs, spices, flowers, seeds, nuts, roots, plants, barks, eggs and cream.
How to serve the Amarula Cocktail Recipe
Liqueurs are made in nearly every country of the world and come in a variety of different flavors and colors. This makes every liqueur drink, such as Amarula Cocktail Recipe, an extremely versatile drink. The Amarula Cocktail Recipe can be served:
Straight up - Perfect as after dinner drinks and usually served at room temperature
On the rocks - If a cold drink is preferred liqueurs can be chilled and served over ice cubes or mixed with crushed ice
Served with coffee
Liqueurs, such as the Amarula Cocktail Recipe, can be mixed with cream or other mixers to create some really good and extremely colorful liqueur cocktails
Rainbow Liqueur Drinks - Floating Liqueurs
Ever wondered how bartenders create those unusual rainbow effects when making cocktails? They use a method called 'Floating liqueurs' which is achieved by 'floating' a measure of liqueur in a glass by pouring it slowly over an inverted spoon or down a glass rod on top of previous layers. This creates a rainbow effect in a glass when using different colored liqueurs or cordials. Liqueurs are sometimes referred to as Cordials, which causes some confusion. In America a cordial mean a sweet, syrup like alcoholic beverage. However, in the UK a cordial means a non-alcoholic, sweet, syrupy drink!
How to create the best special effects making Amarula Cocktail Recipe
The following hints and tips will give you some ideas how to make the best special cocktail effects with the Amarula Cocktail Recipe :
- Serve your classic Amarula Cocktail Recipe in unusually shaped drinking glasses. Give your drinking glasses a frosted edge by dipping the rim into Lemon juice and then dipping it into sugar. Simple but effective drinking glasses! Put the drinking glasses on colorful drink coasters.
- The presentation of your classic Amarula Cocktail Recipe is all important! Add colorful decorations and drinking glasses - drink umbrellas, swizzle sticks, paper flowers, drink coasters, straws and even sparklers! Drinking glasses, drink coasters and decorations are all cheap and easy to obtain
- Add some straws - just cut them up for small drinking glasses and place on a drink coaster!
- Use cocktail sticks to twist or skewer fruits and place on the rim of drinking glasses
- Place on drink coasters and use slices of fruit to decorate drinking glasses and add a twist to your classic Amarula Cocktail Recipe
- Add crushed ice - To make crushed ice just place your ice cubes in a plastic bag and crush the ice with a heavy object
Quantities and Proportions of ingredients in the Amarula Cocktail Recipe
Quantities of ingredients tend to cause confusion - no problem, just use the correct proportions of each ingredient to create the best authentic & original Amarula Cocktail Recipe ! You can use a thimble, cup or even a pitcher ( if you are making this recipe for a group or a crowd ) when you make a cocktail! The following simple guidelines will also help with the different quantities referred to in other cocktail recipes:
- 1 oz (ounce) equals 2 tbsp (tablespoons) or 3 cl (centilitres)
- 30ml equals 1 oz
- 1 shot equals 3 tbsp (tablespoons) or 1½ oz (ounces) or 45 ml (millilitres)
- 1 cup equals 8 oz (ounces) or 24 cl (centilitres) or 240 ml (millilitres)
Exercise your bartending skills, use decorations and unusual drinking glasses and drink coasters to become the bartender of your own personal bar which serves
a great Amarula Cocktail Recipe!
Amarula Cocktail Recipe
- Download the Free, Online Amarula Cocktail Recipe
- How to make the Amarula Cocktail Recipe
- List of ingredients, instructions and proportions
- Easy to follow Amarula Cocktail Recipe Recipe
- Learn how to make Amarula Cocktail Recipe
- Mix a cocktail of using some great flavors & recipes
- Liqueur drinks have a variety of flavors including fruits, herbs, spices, flowers, seeds, nuts, roots, plants, barks, eggs and cream.