High Tide Cocktail Recipe
Free, Best, Online High Tide Cocktail Recipe, mix the ingredients to make a great speciality Malibu drink! CHEERS!
Facts and Information about Mexican Malibu
The High Tide Cocktail Recipe is an intoxicating beverage. Malibu is a coconut based rum from Barbados. The combination of yeasts used for fermentation, the distillation method, aging conditions, and the blending determine the characteristic flavor of different types of rum. There are now variations on the original flavour including Malibu Mango, Malibu Passionfruit and Malibu Pineapple. The first variation of the rum was Malibu Lime which was only sold in Barbados and in France. For additional information and other drink recipes containing Malibu please click the following link:
Malibu Drink RecipesHow to create the best special effects with the classic High Tide Cocktail Recipe
The following hints and tips will give you some ideas how to make the best special effects with the High Tide Cocktail Recipe :
- Serve your classic High Tide Cocktail Recipe in unusually shaped drinking glasses. Give your drinking glasses a frosted edge by dipping the rim into Lemon juice and then dipping it into sugar. Simple but effective drinking glasses! Put the drinking glasses on colorful drink coasters.
- The presentation of your classic High Tide Cocktail Recipe is all important! Add colorful decorations and drinking glasses - drink umbrellas, swizzle sticks, paper flowers, drink coasters, straws and even sparklers! Drinking glasses, drink coasters and decorations are all cheap and easy to obtain
- Add some straws - just cut them up for small drinking glasses and place on a drink coaster!
- Use cocktail sticks to twist or skewer fruits and place on the rim of drinking glasses
- Place on drink coasters and use slices of fruit to decorate drinking glasses and add a twist to your classic High Tide Cocktail Recipe
- Add crushed ice - To make crushed ice just place your ice cubes in a plastic bag and crush the ice with a heavy object
How to serve the Malibu Rum Cocktail
Malibu Rum is an extremely versatile drink and can be served in drinking glasses:
Straight up - Perfect as after dinner drinks and usually served at room temperature
On the rocks - If a cold drink is preferred chill and serve in drinking glasses over ice cubes or mixed with crushed ice
Malibu Rum can be mixed with cream or other mixers to create some really good and extremely colorful cocktails served in decorated drinking glasses and on bright drink coasters
Quantities and Proportions
Quantities of ingredients tend to cause confusion - no problem, just use the correct proportions of each ingredient to create the best authentic & original recipe! You can use a thimble, cup or even a pitcher ( if you are making this recipe for a group or a crowd ) when you make a High Tide Cocktail Recipe! The following simple guidelines will also help with the different quantities referred to in authentic & original recipes:
- 1 oz (ounce) equals 2 tbsp (tablespoons)
- 1 shot equals 1½ oz (ounces)
- 1 cup equals 8 oz (ounces)
- 30ml equals 1 oz
Exercise your bartending skills, use decorations and unusual drinking glasses and drink coasters to become the bartender of your own personal bar which serves High Tide Cocktail Recipe!