Free, Best, Online Americano recipe, mix the ingredients to make a great speciality drink! CHEERS!
How to create the best special effects with the classic Americano Americano drink recipe
The following hints and tips will give you some ideas how to make the best special effects with the Americano Americano drink recipe :
- Serve your classic Americano in unusually shaped drinking glasses. Give your drinking glasses a frosted edge by dipping the rim into Lemon juice and then dipping it into sugar. Simple but effective drinking glasses! Put the drinking glasses on colorful drink coasters.
- The presentation of your classic Americano Americano drink recipe is all important! Add colorful decorations and drinking glasses - drink umbrellas, swizzle sticks, paper flowers, drink coasters, straws and even sparklers! Drinking glasses, drink coasters and decorations are all cheap and easy to obtain
- Add some straws - just cut them up for small drinking glasses and place on a drink coaster!
- Use cocktail sticks to twist or skewer fruits and place on the rim of drinking glasses
- Place on drink coasters and use slices of fruit to decorate drinking glasses and add a twist to your classic Americano Americano drink recipe
- Add crushed ice - To make crushed ice just place your ice cubes in a plastic bag and crush the ice with a heavy object
Frozen Americano Drink Recipes
A Frozen Americano Americano drink recipe can be made using a variety of different methods:
Ice cubes or crushed ice are an essential ingredient for a frozen Americano Americano drink recipe - To make crushed ice just place your ice cubes in a plastic bag and crush the ice with a heavy object
Frozen fruit can often be used when making the Americano frozen Americano drink recipe
Frozen Ice cream is a great ingredient for making the Americano frozen Americano drink recipe
Ensure all fruit juices and mixers are fully chilled before adding
Calories in Americano drink recipes
The calorie count in the Americano Americano drink recipe and the nutrition value is clearly dependent on the ingredients and quantities consumed. However, a good guide to the the calories in the Americano Americano drink recipe is as follows:
- Calorie count in 1oz Gin = 64 Calories in 80 Proof Gin
- Calorie count in 1oz Vodka = 64 Calories in 80 Proof Vodka
- Calorie count in 1oz Brandy = 64 Calories in 80 Proof Brandy
- Calorie count in 1oz Rum = 64 Calories in 80 Proof Rum
- Cholesterol = None
- Saturated fat = None
- Sodium content = Very Low
- Sugar content = None
A Low calorie Americano Americano drink recipe and the nutrition value must take into account the calorie count in the alcohol. To create a low calorie Americano Americano drink recipe replace any mixers with fresh fruit juice, low calorie soft drinks and omit any sugar or syrup.
Quantities and Proportions of the Americano Americano drink recipe
Quantities of ingredients tend to cause confusion - no problem, just use the correct proportions of each ingredient to create the best authentic & original Americano recipe! You can use a thimble, cup or even a pitcher ( if you are making this recipe for a group or a crowd ) when you make a Americano! The following simple guide will also help with the different quantities referred to in authentic & original Americano drink recipes:
- 1 oz (ounce) equals 2 tbsp (tablespoons)
- 1 shot equals 1½ oz (ounces)
- 1 cup equals 8 oz (ounces)
- 30ml equals 1 oz
Exercise your bartending skills, use decorations and unusual drinking glasses and drink coasters to become the bartender of your own personal bar which serves the
Americano Americano drink recipe!