Free, Best, Online Mexicola recipe, mix the ingredients to make a great speciality drink! CHEERS!
How to create the best special effects with the classic Mexicola mixed drink recipe
The following hints and tips will give you some ideas how to make the best special effects with the Mexicola mixed drink recipe :
- Serve your classic Mexicola in unusually shaped drinking glasses. Give your drinking glasses a frosted edge by dipping the rim into Lemon juice and then dipping it into sugar. Simple but effective drinking glasses! Put the drinking glasses on colorful drink coasters.
- The presentation of your classic Mexicola mixed drink recipe is all important! Add colorful decorations and drinking glasses - drink umbrellas, swizzle sticks, paper flowers, drink coasters, straws and even sparklers! Drinking glasses, drink coasters and decorations are all cheap and easy to obtain
- Add some straws - just cut them up for small drinking glasses and place on a drink coaster!
- Use cocktail sticks to twist or skewer fruits and place on the rim of drinking glasses
- Place on drink coasters and use slices of fruit to decorate drinking glasses and add a twist to your classic Mexicola mixed drink recipe
- Add crushed ice - To make crushed ice just place your ice cubes in a plastic bag and crush the ice with a heavy object
Frozen Mixed Drink Recipes
A Frozen Mexicola mixed drink recipe can be made using a variety of different methods:
Ice cubes or crushed ice are an essential ingredient for a frozen Mexicola mixed drink recipe - To make crushed ice just place your ice cubes in a plastic bag and crush the ice with a heavy object
Frozen fruit can often be used when making the Mexicola frozen mixed drink recipe
Frozen Ice cream is a great ingredient for making the Mexicola frozen mixed drink recipe
Ensure all fruit juices and mixers are fully chilled before adding
Calories in mixed drink recipes
The calorie count in the Mexicola mixed drink recipe and the nutrition value is clearly dependent on the ingredients and quantities consumed. However, a good guide to the the calories in the Mexicola mixed drink recipe is as follows:
- Calorie count in 1oz Gin = 64 Calories in 80 Proof Gin
- Calorie count in 1oz Vodka = 64 Calories in 80 Proof Vodka
- Calorie count in 1oz Brandy = 64 Calories in 80 Proof Brandy
- Calorie count in 1oz Rum = 64 Calories in 80 Proof Rum
- Cholesterol = None
- Saturated fat = None
- Sodium content = Very Low
- Sugar content = None
A Low calorie Mexicola mixed drink recipe and the nutrition value must take into account the calorie count in the alcohol. To create a low calorie Mexicola mixed drink recipe replace any mixers with fresh fruit juice, low calorie soft drinks and omit any sugar or syrup.
Quantities and Proportions of the Mexicola mixed drink recipe
Quantities of ingredients tend to cause confusion - no problem, just use the correct proportions of each ingredient to create the best authentic & original Mexicola recipe! You can use a thimble, cup or even a pitcher ( if you are making this recipe for a group or a crowd ) when you make a Mexicola! The following simple guide will also help with the different quantities referred to in authentic & original mixed drink recipes:
- 1 oz (ounce) equals 2 tbsp (tablespoons)
- 1 shot equals 1½ oz (ounces)
- 1 cup equals 8 oz (ounces)
- 30ml equals 1 oz
Exercise your bartending skills, use decorations and unusual drinking glasses and drink coasters to become the bartender of your own personal bar which serves the
Mexicola mixed drink recipe!