Shirley Temple Mocktail Recipe
Free, Best, Online Shirley Temple Mocktail Recipe, mix the ingredients to make a great speciality drink! CHEERS!
Facts about Shirley Temple Mocktail Recipe - a Non Alcoholic Drink ( Mocktail )
Shirley Temple Mocktail Recipe is a non-intoxicating beverage. The word 'Mocktail' is a derivative of two words - 'mock' meaning a copy or imitation of something and the word 'cocktail' meaning a mixed drink. A Non-alcoholic cocktail drink is also referred to as a Virgin Cocktail. The Shirley Temple Mocktail Recipe does not contain any intoxicating alcohol. A non alcoholic drink, or mocktail, is made of one or more kinds of beverages such as fruit juices or mixers. It is usually shaken or stirred before serving.
Healthy Non Alcoholic Drink aka Mocktail or Virgin Drink
Keep your Non Alcoholic Drink ( Mocktail or Virgin ) healthy by using a recipe which contain yoghurt or low fat milk. The recipes for these delicious Non Alcoholic Drinks - Mocktails or Virgin Drinks contain a variety of fruits including Berries (strawberry, blackberry, raspberry, blueberry etc. ) peach, melon, orange, pineapple, mango, and kiwifruit. The ingredients in a non alcoholic drink like mocktail or virgin cocktail are often high in vitamins, fibre, and antioxidants. But if you want to indulge yourself, or the kids, in a treat use a recipe for a Non Alcoholic Virgin Drink or mocktail which contains ice cream.
How to create the best special effects with the classic Shirley Temple Mocktail Recipe
The following hints and tips will give you some ideas how to make the best special effects with the Shirley Temple Mocktail Recipe :
- Serve your classic Shirley Temple Mocktail Recipe in unusually shaped drinking glasses. Give your drinking glasses a frosted edge by dipping the rim into Lemon juice and then dipping it into sugar. Simple but effective drinking glasses! Put the drinking glasses on colorful drink coasters.
- The presentation of your classic Shirley Temple Mocktail Recipe is all important! Add colorful decorations and drinking glasses - drink umbrellas, swizzle sticks, paper flowers, drink coasters, straws and even sparklers! Drinking glasses, drink coasters and decorations are all cheap and easy to obtain
- Add some straws - just cut them up for small drinking glasses and place on a drink coaster!
- Use cocktail sticks to twist or skewer fruits and place on the rim of drinking glasses
- Place on drink coasters and use slices of fruit to decorate drinking glasses and add a twist to your classic Shirley Temple Mocktail Recipe
- Add crushed ice - To make crushed ice just place your ice cubes in a plastic bag and crush the ice with a heavy object
Quantities and Proportions
Quantities of ingredients tend to cause confusion - no problem, just use the correct proportions of each ingredient to create the best authentic & original recipe! You can use a thimble, cup or even a pitcher ( if you are making this recipe for a group or a crowd ) when you make a Shirley Temple Mocktail Recipe! The following simple guidelines will also help with the different quantities referred to in authentic & original recipes:
- 1 oz (ounce) equals 2 tbsp (tablespoons)
- 1 shot equals 1½ oz (ounces)
- 1 cup equals 8 oz (ounces)
Make some great healthy, nutritional and low fat, low calorie Non Alcoholic Virgin Drinks. But if you want to indulge yourself or the kids in a treat use the recipes for Non Alcoholic Virgin Drinks which contain ice cream. Non Alcoholic Virgin Drinks can also be mixed with soda pop to make a great mocktail.