Martini Drink Recipe
Free, Best, Online Martini Recipe, mix the ingredients to make a great speciality drink! CHEERS!
How to create the best special effects with the classic Martini Drink Recipe
The following hints and tips will give you some ideas how to make the best special effects with the Martini exotic recipe :
- Serve your classic Martini speciality recipe in unusually shaped drinking glasses. Give your drinking glasses a frosted edge by dipping the rim into Lemon juice and then dipping it into sugar. Simple but effective drinking glasses! Put the drinking glasses on colorful drink coasters.
- The presentation of your classic Martini speciality recipe is all important! Add colorful decorations and drinking glasses - drink umbrellas, swizzle sticks, paper flowers, drink coasters, straws and even sparklers! Drinking glasses, drink coasters and decorations are all cheap and easy to obtain
- Add some straws - just cut them up for small drinking glasses and place on a drink coaster!
- Use cocktail sticks to twist or skewer fruits and place on the rim of drinking glasses
- Place on drink coasters and use slices of fruit to decorate drinking glasses and add a twist to your classic Martini Drink Recipe
- Add crushed ice - To make crushed ice just place your ice cubes in a plastic bag and crush the ice with a heavy object
Quantities and Proportions
Quantities of ingredients tend to cause confusion - no problem, just use the correct proportions of each ingredient to create the best authentic & original recipe! You can use a thimble, cup or even a pitcher ( if you are making this recipe for a group or a crowd ) when you make a Martini from an easy to make recipe! The following simple guidelines will also help with the different quantities referred to in authentic & original recipes:
- 1 oz (ounce) equals 2 tbsp (tablespoons)
- 1 shot equals 1½ oz (ounces)
- 1 cup equals 8 oz (ounces)
Exercise your bartending skills, use decorations and unusual drinking glasses and drink coasters to become the bartender of your own personal bar which serves
Martini from an easy to make recipe!
Facts about Martini Recipe - A popular drink recipe
Most of the most popular drink recipes, such as the Martini Drink Recipe, are beverages containing an intoxicating agent. The word 'Alcohol' derives from the Arabic word 'al-kuhul' meaning powdered antimony. The alcohol featured in most of the most popular drink recipes consists of any fermented or distilled liquor that contains ethyl alcohol, or ethanol, as an intoxicating agent. Types of liquor contained in the most popular drink recipes might include gin, vodka, brandy, rum, wine, whisky etc. Enjoy creating your Martini Drink Recipe.
The Top 5 Most Popular Recipes
The Top 5 most popular recipes are for Cosmopolitan, Margarita, Martini, Mai Tai and Mojito.
It's easy to create anyone of the favorite Top 5 most popular recipes - Cosmopolitan, Margarita, Martini, Mai Tai and Mojito - with details of 'How to make popular recipes' in any of the above links.