Beach Bum Party Drink Recipe
Free, Best, Online Beach Bum Party Drink Recipe, mix the ingredients to make a great speciality for parties! CHEERS!
Beach Bum Party Drink Recipe
Everyone loves to have fun and celebrate those special occasions such as Cinco De Mayo, 30/40/50th Birthday and beach parties, college and Bachelorette parties. Summer holiday themed parties with Hawaii and Luau themes in a beach setting. Types of liquor contained in alcoholic recipes for parties might include gin, vodka, brandy, rum, wine, whisky, champagne and many more. The most popular alcoholic recipes for parties include the Beach Bum Party Drink Recipe which generally consist of unusual cocktails and various punch mixtures. So have fun and 'Party like a Rock Star' with this good alcoholic Beach Bum Party Drink Recipe !
How to create the best special effects with the classic Beach Bum Party Drink Recipe
The following hints and tips will give you some ideas how to make the best special effects with the Beach Bum Party Drink Recipe :
- Serve your classic Beach Bum Party Drink Recipe in unusually shaped drinking glasses. Give your drinking glasses a frosted edge by dipping the rim into Lemon juice and then dipping it into sugar. Simple but effective drinking glasses! Put the drinking glasses on colorful drink coasters.
- The presentation of your classic Beach Bum Party Drink Recipe is all important! Add colorful decorations and drinking glasses - drink umbrellas, swizzle sticks, paper flowers, drink coasters, straws and even sparklers! Drinking glasses, drink coasters and decorations are all cheap and easy to obtain
- Add some straws - just cut them up for small drinking glasses and place on a drink coaster!
- Use cocktail sticks to twist or skewer fruits and place on the rim of drinking glasses
- Place on drink coasters and use slices of fruit to decorate drinking glasses and add a twist to your classic Beach Bum Party Drink Recipe
- Add crushed ice - To make crushed ice just place your ice cubes in a plastic bag and crush the ice with a heavy object
Quantities and Proportions
Quantities of ingredients tend to cause confusion - no problem, just use the correct proportions of each ingredient to create the best authentic & original recipes! You can use a thimble, cup or even a pitcher ( if you are making this for a group or a crowd ) when you make a good Beach Bum Party Drink Recipe! The following simple guidelines will also help with the different quantities referred to in authentic & original recipes:
- 1 oz (ounce) equals 2 tbsp (tablespoons)
- 1 shot equals 1½ oz (ounces)
- 1 cup equals 8 oz (ounces)
- 30ml equals 1 oz
Exercise your bartending skills, use decorations and unusual drinking glasses and drink coasters to become the bartender of your own personal bar which serves
Beach Bum Party Drink Recipe!