El Presidente Drink Recipe
Free, Best, Online El Presidente Recipe, mix the ingredients to make a great speciality drink! CHEERS!
Facts about El Presidente Recipe - a Rum based drink
The El Presidente Drink Recipe is an intoxicating beverage. It is a colorless alcoholic liquor which was originally distilled a fermented cane product such as molasses or sugar cane. Made in a variety of countries in a clear (white) or dark color but is especially associated with the Caribbean.
Facts about Rum
The calorie count in rum is as follows: Calorie in Rum: 1oz Rum = 64 Calories in 80 Proof rum. The combination of yeasts used for fermentation, the distillation method, aging conditions, and the blending determine the characteristic flavor of different types of rum. Captain Morgan rum, Malibu ( Coconut ) rum, Bacardi rum, Cruzan rum, Tortuga rum, Parrot Bay rum, Appleton rum, Bundaberg rum, Pussers rum, Havana Club rum, Myers rum and Don Q rum are the most famous Brand names. Create some great recipes with rum. The most popular rums are from the following regions:
How to create the best special effects with the classic El Presidente Drink Recipe
- Caribbean Rum
- Jamaican Rum
- Puerto Rican Rum
The following hints and tips will give you some ideas how to make the best special effects with the El Presidente exotic recipe :
- Serve your classic El Presidente speciality recipe in unusually shaped drinking glasses. Give your drinking glasses a frosted edge by dipping the rim into Lemon juice and then dipping it into sugar. Simple but effective drinking glasses! Put the drinking glasses on colorful drink coasters.
- The presentation of your classic El Presidente speciality recipe is all important! Add colorful decorations and drinking glasses - drink umbrellas, swizzle sticks, paper flowers, drink coasters, straws and even sparklers! Drinking glasses, drink coasters and decorations are all cheap and easy to obtain
- Add some straws - just cut them up for small drinking glasses and place on a drink coaster!
- Use cocktail sticks to twist or skewer fruits and place on the rim of drinking glasses
- Place on drink coasters and use slices of fruit to decorate drinking glasses and add a twist to your classic El Presidente Drink Recipe
- Add crushed ice - To make crushed ice just place your ice cubes in a plastic bag and crush the ice with a heavy object
Quantities and Proportions
Quantities of ingredients tend to cause confusion - no problem, just use the correct proportions of each ingredient to create the best authentic & original recipe! You can use a thimble, cup or even a pitcher ( if you are making this recipe for a group or a crowd ) when you make a El Presidente from an easy to make recipe! The following simple guidelines will also help with the different quantities referred to in authentic & original recipes:
- 1 oz (ounce) equals 2 tbsp (tablespoons)
- 1 shot equals 1½ oz (ounces)
- 1 cup equals 8 oz (ounces)
- 30ml equals 1 oz
Exercise your bartending skills, use decorations and unusual drinking glasses and drink coasters to become the bartender of your own personal bar which serves the
Rum based El Presidente from an easy to make recipe!