Free, Best, Online Foo-Foo Recipe, mix the ingredients to make a great speciality Tequila drink! CHEERS!How to create the best special effects with the classic Foo-Foo Recipe
The following hints and tips will give you some ideas how to make the best special effects with the Foo-Foo Recipe :
- Serve your classic Foo-Foo Recipe in unusually shaped drinking glasses. Give your drinking glasses a frosted edge by dipping the rim into Lemon juice and then dipping it into sugar. Simple but effective drinking glasses! Put the drinking glasses on colorful drink coasters.
- The presentation of your classic Foo-Foo Recipe is all important! Add colorful decorations and drinking glasses - drink umbrellas, swizzle sticks, paper flowers, drink coasters, straws and even sparklers! Drinking glasses, drink coasters and decorations are all cheap and easy to obtain
- Add some straws - just cut them up for small drinking glasses and place on a drink coaster!
- Use cocktail sticks to twist or skewer fruits and place on the rim of drinking glasses
- Place on drink coasters and use slices of fruit to decorate drinking glasses and add a twist to your classic Foo-Foo Recipe
- Add crushed ice - To make crushed ice just place your ice cubes in a plastic bag and crush the ice with a heavy object
Facts and Information about Mexican Tequila
The Foo-Foo Recipe is an intoxicating beverage. The only source for Tequila is the mescal cactus which is a species of the agave plant. The blue agave cactus takes twelve years to mature. The drink called Tequila is a colorless intoxicating liquor made by fermenting and distilling the sweet sap of the blue agave cactus plant. Tequila is commonly mis-spelt as teqiula, taquila, taquilla, tiquila, teqila, tequla, tequela and tequilla. For additional information and other drink recipes containing Tequila please click the following link:
Tequila Drink Recipes
Brands of Tequila
There are many brands of Tequila and the most popular Tequila brands include Casco Viejo (Aka Casco), Sauza Tequila, Corazon, Cabo Wabo, Jose Cuervo (Aka Cuervo), Don Julio , Tequila Rose, 1800 Tequila, Herradura Tequila, Tequila Corralejo, Milagro Tequila and Tequila Cazadores.
Calories in Tequila
The calorie count in Tequila and its nutrition value is as follows:
- Calorie in Tequila: 1oz Tequila = 64 Calories in 80 Proof Tequila
- Cholesterol = None
- Saturated fat = None
- Sodium content = Very Low
- Sugar content = None
The downside of Tequila is its high alcohol content.
Quantities and Proportions
Quantities of ingredients tend to cause confusion - no problem, just use the correct proportions of each ingredient to create the best authentic & original recipe! You can use a thimble, cup or even a pitcher ( if you are making this recipe for a group or a crowd ) when you make a Foo-Foo Recipe! The following simple guidelines will also help with the different quantities referred to in authentic & original recipes:
- 1 oz (ounce) equals 2 tbsp (tablespoons)
- 1 shot equals 1½ oz (ounces)
- 1 cup equals 8 oz (ounces)
- 30ml equals 1 oz
Exercise your bartending skills, use decorations and unusual drinking glasses and drink coasters to become the bartender of your own personal bar which serves Foo-Foo Recipe!
- Download Free Online Foo-Foo Recipe
- Free Foo-Foo Recipe by ingredients
- Easy to follow Foo-Foo Recipe Mixed cocktail
- Enjoy making the Foo-Foo Recipe!
- Brands - Tequila Casco Viejo (Aka Casco), Sauza Tequila, Corazon Tequila, Cabo Wabo Tequila, Jose Cuervo (Aka Tequila Cuervo)
- Brands - Don Julio, Tequila Rose, 1800 Tequila, Herradura, Tequila Corralejo, Milagro and Cazadores