Moscow Mule Drink Recipe
Free, Best, Online Moscow Mule Recipe, mix the ingredients to make a great speciality drink! CHEERS!
How to create the best special effects with the classic Moscow Mule Drink Recipe
The following hints and tips will give you some ideas how to make the best special effects with the Moscow Mule Drink Recipe :
- Serve your classic Moscow Mule speciality recipe in unusually shaped drinking glasses. Give your drinking glasses a frosted edge by dipping the rim into Lemon juice and then dipping it into sugar. Simple but effective drinking glasses! Put the drinking glasses on colorful drink coasters.
- The presentation of your classic Moscow Mule speciality recipe is all important! Add colorful decorations and drinking glasses - drink umbrellas, swizzle sticks, paper flowers, drink coasters, straws and even sparklers! Drinking glasses, drink coasters and decorations are all cheap and easy to obtain
- Add some straws - just cut them up for small drinking glasses and place on a drink coaster!
- Use cocktail sticks to twist or skewer fruits and place on the rim of drinking glasses
- Place on drink coasters and use slices of fruit to decorate drinking glasses and add a twist to your classic Moscow Mule Drink Recipe
- Add crushed ice - To make crushed ice just place your ice cubes in a plastic bag and crush the ice with a heavy object
Facts about Vodka
The Moscow Mule Drink Recipe is an intoxicating beverage. The word 'Vodka' derives from the Russian word 'voda' meaning water. It is a colorless alcoholic liquor which was originally distilled from a mash of wheat but now also made using rye, corn, or potatoes.
Names of Popular Vodka Brands
Enjoy making some speciality vodka drink recipes. The most famous vodkas are Russian , Ukrainian , Finnish , Swedish , Polish , USA , Canadian, French and UK.
- Russian Vodka - Smirnoff Vodka (originally Russian, now owned by the British company, Diageo )
- UK Vodka - Three Olives & Glens Vodka
- Ukrainian Vodka - Helsinki Vodka
- Finnish Vodka - Finlandia Vodka
- Swedish Vodka - Absolut aka Absolute Vodka
- Polish Vodka - Belvedere, Chopin and Pravda Vodka
- USA Vodka - Bong, 3 Vodka, Hangar One and Skyy (aka Sky )
- Canadian Vodka - Iceberg and Pearl Vodka
- French Vodka - Hypnotiq, Grey Goose (aka Gray Goose) & Vertical Vodka
Quantities and Proportions
Quantities of ingredients tend to cause confusion - no problem, just use the correct proportions of each ingredient to create the best authentic & original recipe! You can use a thimble, cup or even a pitcher ( if you are making this recipe for a group or a crowd ) when you make a Moscow Mule from an easy to make recipe! The following simple guidelines will also help with the different quantities referred to in authentic & original recipes:
- 1 oz (ounce) equals 2 tbsp (tablespoons)
- 1 shot equals 1½ oz (ounces)
- 1 cup equals 8 oz (ounces)
- 30ml equals 1 oz
Exercise your bartending skills, use decorations and unusual drinking glasses and drink coasters to become the bartender of your own personal bar which serves Moscow Mule from an easy to make recipe!