Apple Mule Whisky Recipe
Free, Best, Online Apple Mule Whisky Recipe, mix the ingredients to make a great speciality drink! CHEERS!
Facts about Apple Mule Whisky Recipe
The Apple Mule Whisky Recipe is an intoxicating beverage which is an alcoholic liquor distilled from a fermented mash of grain such as malt, corn, rye, wheat or barley. Whisky contains approximately 40 to 50 percent ethyl alcohol by volume. The word 'Whiskey' derives from the from the Gaelic for meaning “water of life”. The most popular Whiskeys of the world are Scotch (commonly spelled whisky) Irish, American, and Canadian Whisky. A newly made whisky is colorless. The rich brown of the matured whisky, used to make the Apple Mule Whisky Recipe, is acquired from the casks or barrels in which it is stored.
How to create the best special effects with the classic Apple Mule Whisky Recipe
The following hints and tips will give you some ideas how to make the best special effects with the Apple Mule Whisky Recipe. :
- Serve your classic Apple Mule Whisky Recipe in unusually shaped drinking glasses. Give your drinking glasses a frosted edge by dipping the rim into Lemon juice and then dipping it into sugar. Simple but effective drinking glasses! Put the drinking glasses on colorful drink coasters.
- The presentation of your classic Apple Mule Whisky Recipe is all important! Add colorful decorations and drinking glasses - drink umbrellas, swizzle sticks, paper flowers, drink coasters, straws and even sparklers! Drinking glasses, drink coasters and decorations are all cheap and easy to obtain
- Add some straws - just cut them up for small drinking glasses and place on a drink coaster!
- Use cocktail sticks to twist or skewer fruits and place on the rim of drinking glasses
- Place on drink coasters and use slices of fruit to decorate drinking glasses and add a twist to your classic Apple Mule Whisky Recipe
- Add crushed ice - To make crushed ice just place your ice cubes in a plastic bag and crush the ice with a heavy object
Quantities and Proportions
Quantities of ingredients tend to cause confusion - no problem, just use the correct proportions of each ingredient to create the best authentic & original recipe! You can use a thimble, cup or even a pitcher ( if you are making this recipe for a group or a crowd ) when you make a Apple Mule Whisky Recipe! The following simple guidelines will also help with the different quantities referred to in authentic & original recipes:
- 1 oz (ounce) equals 2 tbsp (tablespoons)
- 1 shot equals 1½ oz (ounces)
- 1 cup equals 8 oz (ounces)
- 30ml equals 1 oz
Exercise your bartending skills, use decorations and unusual drinking glasses and drink coasters to become the bartender of your own personal bar which serves
Apple Mule Whisky Recipe!
Apple Mule Whisky Recipe
- Download the Free, Online Apple Mule Whisky Recipe
- Types of Whiskey - Scotch Whisky, Irish Whisky, American Whisky and Canadian Whisky, Rye Whisky, Jack Daniel's, Tennessee and Kentucky Whiskey
- Ingredients and instructions on how to make the Apple Mule Whisky Recipe
- Calories in the Apple Mule Whisky Recipe
- How to make the Apple Mule Whisky Recipe