Brandy Wine Drink Recipe
Free, Best, Online Brandy Wine Drink Recipe, mix the ingredients to make a great speciality drink! CHEERS!
How to make Brandy Wine
The following instructions detail how to make Brandy Wine:
- Mix the red wine, spices, cloves, and cinnamon sticks together over a medium heat
- Add sugar and heat thoroughly until the sugar dissolves, but do not allow to boil!
- Allow the mixture to 'sit' for 10 minutes
- Strain the mixture through a clean cloth
- Add the Brandy
- Cover and slowly simmer for 30 minutes over a low heat
- Add the orange and lemon slices
- Serve hot
Facts about Brandy Wine Drink Recipe - An Alcoholic Drink
Brandy Wine Drink Recipe is a beverage containing an intoxicating agent - alcohol. The word 'Alcohol' derives from the Arabic word 'al-kuhul' meaning powdered antimony. An alcoholic drink is made of any fermented or distilled liquor that contains ethyl alcohol, or ethanol, as an intoxicating agent. Types of liquor contained in recipes for alcoholic drinks might include gin, vodka, brandy, rum, wine, whisky and many more.
- Wine is a beverage made of the fermented juice of any of various other fruits or plants
- Gin is a colorless alcoholic liquor which was originally distilled or redistilled from rye or other and adding juniper berries as flavoring
- Rum is a colorless alcoholic liquor which was originally distilled a fermented cane product such as molasses or sugar cane
- Brandy is an alcoholic liquor which was originally distilled from wine or fermented fruit juice, such as apples. Cognac, Armagnac, Grappa, Ouzo, Metaxa and Calvados are all different types of Brandy.
- Vodka is an alcoholic liquor which was originally distilled from a mash of wheat but now also made using rye, molasses, soybeans, grapes, corn, or potatoes. Many vodka drinks are flavored with bananas, black cherry, raspberry and lime.
Quantities and Proportions
Quantities of ingredients tend to cause confusion - no problem, just use the correct proportions of each ingredient to create the best authentic & original recipe! You can use a thimble, cup or even a pitcher ( if you are making this recipe for a group or a crowd ) when you make a Brandy Wine Drink Recipe! The following simple guidelines will also help with the different quantities referred to in authentic & original recipes:
- 1 oz (ounce) equals 2 tbsp (tablespoons)
- 1 shot equals 1½ oz (ounces)
- 1 cup equals 8 oz (ounces)
Exercise your bartending skills, use decorations and unusual drinking glasses and drink coasters to become the bartender of your own personal bar which
serves Brandy Wine Drink Recipe!