Caribbean Drink Recipe
Free, Best, Online Caribbean Drink Recipe, mix the ingredients to make a great speciality drink! CHEERS!
Facts about Caribbean Drink Recipe - An Alcoholic Drink
Caribbean Drink Recipe is a beverage containing an intoxicating agent - alcohol. The word 'Alcohol' derives from the Arabic word 'al-kuhul' meaning powdered antimony. An alcoholic drink is made of any fermented or distilled liquor that contains ethyl alcohol, or ethanol, as an intoxicating agent. Types of liquor contained in recipes for alcoholic drinks might include gin, vodka, brandy, rum, wine, whisky and many more.
- Wine is a beverage made of the fermented juice of any of various other fruits or plants
- Gin is a colorless alcoholic liquor which was originally distilled or redistilled from rye or other and adding juniper berries as flavoring
- Rum is a colorless alcoholic liquor which was originally distilled a fermented cane product such as molasses or sugar cane
- Brandy is an alcoholic liquor which was originally distilled from wine or fermented fruit juice, such as apples. Cognac, Armagnac, Grappa, Ouzo, Metaxa and Calvados are all different types of Brandy.
- Vodka is an alcoholic liquor which was originally distilled from a mash of wheat but now also made using rye, molasses, soybeans, grapes, corn, or potatoes. Many vodka drinks are flavored with bananas, black cherry, raspberry and lime.
How to create the best special effects with the Caribbean Drink Recipe
The following hints and tips will give you some ideas how to make the best special effects with the Caribbean Drink Recipe :
- Serve your classic Caribbean Drink Recipe in unusually shaped drinking glasses. Give your drinking glasses a frosted edge by dipping the rim into Lemon juice and then dipping it into sugar. Simple but effective drinking glasses! Put the drinking glasses on colorful drink coasters.
- The presentation of your classic Caribbean Drink Recipe is all important! Add colorful decorations and drinking glasses - drink umbrellas, swizzle sticks, paper flowers, drink coasters, straws and even sparklers! Drinking glasses, drink coasters and decorations are all cheap and easy to obtain
- Add some straws - just cut them up for small drinking glasses and place on a drink coaster!
- Use cocktail sticks to twist or skewer fruits and place on the rim of drinking glasses
- Place on drink coasters and use slices of fruit to decorate drinking glasses and add a twist to your classic Caribbean Drink Recipe
- Add crushed ice - To make crushed ice just place your ice cubes in a plastic bag and crush the ice with a heavy object
Quantities and Proportions
Quantities of ingredients tend to cause confusion - no problem, just use the correct proportions of each ingredient to create the best authentic & original recipe! You can use a thimble, cup or even a pitcher ( if you are making this recipe for a group or a crowd ) when you make a Caribbean Drink Recipe! The following simple guidelines will also help with the different quantities referred to in authentic & original recipes:
- 1 oz (ounce) equals 2 tbsp (tablespoons)
- 1 shot equals 1½ oz (ounces)
- 1 cup equals 8 oz (ounces)
Exercise your bartending skills, use decorations and unusual drinking glasses and drink coasters to become the bartender of your own personal bar which
serves Caribbean Drink Recipe!